Mind-Centering and Movement Classes for you,
and for Free!
Suitable for all physical conditions and age-groups.
From your first class learn:
• How to develop greater energy.
• Better your blood circulation.
• Make your joints more supple.
• Develop healthier, stronger bones.
• Add more sparkle to your eyes.
• Create more luster to your skin.
• Develop a more harmonious and centered mind.
With techniques you can use almost anywhere without special equipment and during time available.
Duncan Echelson L.Ac., MSOM, the instructor, is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist who will hold these free classes at Oak Hill Oriental Medicine, 7413 Old Bee Caves Road near the Oak Hill “Y” intersection.
Mondays 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Wednesdays 12 Noon to 1:00 PM
Thursdays 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Please call 512-796-4012 for more information, or come by at one of the class times.
Oak Hill Oriental Medicine
“We are here to help each other get though this thing, whatever it is.”